March 12, 2012

Welcome

I used to have a livejournal some time ago. It was rather amusing to write down my thoughts about books I read and movies I saw, but it was also very important for me to post my hand made stuff so that other people could see what I do and maybe order something from me.
Unfortunately, that didn't work. I started a website, and I had no time and no motivation to write about movies or books any more. But now things seem to get back to normal, and I regret having given up blogging. However, resurrection of an old journal isn't the thing I really want. It seems better and more interesting to start a new page in my life.
The previous blog was in russian, and it can be found here, if anyone is interested in it.
Now I want to try to write in both russian and english, though it seems a challenge).
So my new russian blog is on yandex, and here I'll try to express my thoughts in english.
I hope my language is bearable for those who're gonna read this)

No comments:

Post a Comment